Physical: 56.00
Sexuality: 100.00
Nutrition: 100.00
Emotional: 100.00
Self Care: 76.00
Intellectual: 72.00
Safety: 100.00
Occupational: 92.00
Environment: 68.00
Spirituality: 100.00
1. Prior to this exercise, have you ever thought about your "wellness"?
Yes, I have thought about my wellness. I have always felt that my wellness was an important part of life. In fact, it makes up my life. If I didn't have "wellness", it would be like I am without a limb. It comprises of physical, social, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, vocational, and environmental health.
2. Which are your area(s) of greatest wellness and why do you think this is so?
My areas of greatest wellness are sexuality, nutrition, emotional, safety and spirituality. The main reason why I excel in these areas of wellness is because of education. Without education, my wellness in all these areas would be extremely low. I was educated in all these areas, thus awareness in the various areas of wellness.
3. Which is your area(s) of poorest level of wellness? Why do you think this is the case?
My poorest levels of wellness are the physical and environment health. The reason why this had happened was because my negligence and unwillingness to participate and make an effort to change. Had I had made an effort, this wouldn't have happened at all. This has affected me greatly. My physical health, in my opinion, is deteriorating. In addition, my unwillingness to get myself involved with the environment has caused my score to drop. I should pay more attention to these areas of wellness in order to improve myself, my life.
4. What do you think you would need to do to make your results ideal?
In order to make these result more ideal, I should put in more effort and pay more attention to those that need major improvement. In addition, I should also be more actively involved in more physical activities and helping the environment to improve the living conditions of our life. The neglection of these sections of wellness has cost me greatly. If I don't do something soon, I would eventually die. This is enough motivation for me to change the way I do things.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good 6/6
Post a Comment