1. Define Lifestyle
To me, lifestyle is the way people live, the activities that they normally do. Basically, it is about a person's life. Their thoughts are what shape their lifestyle.
2. Do you want a better lifestyle than you have now, when you are independent from your parents?
Right now, my lifestyle is pretty good. and I like it a lot. I'm actually living a comfortable life and my needs and most of my wants are meet. I would like my lifestyle to improve when I'm independent from my parents. Although most of my needs and wants are met, the lifestyle that I desire is different from the one I currently have right now due to age restrictions, education and many other factors. When I grow up, my lifestyle will continue to improve until I have my desired lifestyle. After all, Rome wasn't built in a day.
3. Do you think you can provide yourself a lifestyle as good as you have now?
In my opinion, I am able a provide myself with a lifestyle that is even better than my current one. That is when get older and more mature. Right now, I am dependent on my parents for education, clothing, shelter and so on.
4. How much do you cost your parents every month?
I probably cost my parents hundreds of dollars every month. The exact amount is unknown. There are too many variables to calculate.
5. How is your Post Secondary School going to be paid for?
From the way I look at things, I'm probably going to have to pay majority of the fees with a little or no support from my parents. I would develop a plan with parents in order to progress, but I will most likely be the person who pays for almost everything.
Required earnings: $33100
Lifestyle: $$19860/ year
Taxes: $13240/ year
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment