Monday, July 9, 2007
If you don't have a specific career goal, what type of occupations interests you?
If I did not have a specific career goal, other occupations that I might consider were a doctor (GP) and an architect. Personally, I find these occupations both fascinating and exciting. Excelling in both Science and Math, combined with my desire to help the world, being a doctor was an ideal occupation. This was my second choice. My last choice was being an architect. I was interested in the layout of buildings and great structures that were built centuries ago that my affinity for architecture develop to the point where I selected courses associated with architecture and spent a lot of time reading and marvelling at different structures and buildings. These are just multiple ideas that I have generated after a few years of studying and slowly learning more about myself. The decisions don't have to be made instantly. They are meant to be thought over and decided. Just relax and think it over. You will eventually find the answer you seek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment