Monday, July 9, 2007

What are your career goals?

Naturally, I have many career goals. The first career I had in mind is a scientist that specializes in genetics engineering and biology. I think that science and Math mix well together, so chemistry and physics included. I had always wanted to be a scientist. The person who inspired me to be a scientist was Albert Einstein. His contributions changed the entire world. Many others were also part of it. Leonardo Da Vinci was another who inspired me to become a scientist. Right now, my strengths lie in Math, Science and Social Studies. That may change in the future. Although I may think that I am going to be a scientist when i grow up, that is not guaranteed. People change as they grow up. The same goes for their interests. Being good at something and having an affinity for it is a totally different matter. You may like it but do poorly in it. You may hate it, but excel in it. People discover what they are good at as they venture deeper and and grow up. By venture deeper, I mean trying out different things and the result of it. Never give up and eventually, you will find something that you enjoy doing.

No comments: