Friday, July 13, 2007

Trade

If you want to do, or were forced to do a trade, which one would it be and why?

If I was forced to do a trade, I would be a an Automatic Transmission Service Technician. The reason for this choice is the fact that it is related to physics and I am interest in it. It sounds interesting and fun. Learning is part of everyday life. It does not stop even after graduation. This job is new and I would be able to learn something. An Automatic Transmission Service Technician is a person who removes, completely disassembles, checks, replaces worn and broken parts, overhauls completely any automotive transmission and able to diagnose any road probelms. They have multiple responsibilities and I am willing to shoulder those responsibilites. Besides, it can teach me many new things that I can one day apply to other things. What is your opinion on this?

No comments: