1. How would you feel if your girlfriend were pregnant?
I would say that I'll be shocked. I am not ready for this responsibility. Besides, I am not finished with my education yet and I could not support them even I tried. I would take it in strike and hope for the best.
2. What do you think you and she should do?
In my opinion, I think we should try our best to raise the children and hope for the best. We should look for support among friends and family and try to lead normal lives, lives that were the same before the birth of the child.
3. How would having a child affect your life?
Having a child would drastically affect my life. Life would be quite hectic. I would try my best to support those whom I love. My top priority would be my family and my education. When I have finished my education, I can get a proper job and better support them.
4. How would you feel giving up your child for adoption?
I would feel bad for he child as it would never get to know its true parents. That is true, unless I come back to the orphanage and get it back. I would instead give it to my parents, the child's grandparents to take care of until I can take care of it myself.
5. How would you feel about keeping the baby and raising it?
I would only be able to take care of it for awhile. After that, I would give it to my parents to let them raise it until I get a job that can support my family. Until them, I would be concentrating on my education and getting a job.
6. Would you marry your girlfriend?
Until I finish my education, I would just maintain the same relationship that I had before. I would marry her when I am able to support my future family.
7. How would your parents feel if they knew your girlfriend was pregnant?
they would be both shocked and disappointed seeing that I put my girlfriend instead of my education. Both they and I know that education comes first, before relationships as without proper education, one cannot get a proper job and I would not be able to support my family.
8. How would your friends feel about you if they knew that your girlfriend was pregnant?
In my opinion, my friends would congratulate me and go all the way to help and support me. I know my friends. They won't let me down. Besides, a friend in need is a friend indeed.
9. Would you want to keep seeing your girlfriend?
Yes, I would want to keep seeing my girlfriend. She is the mother of the children she gave birth to. We would make plans for the the betterment of out children. Besides, both of us would be a disgrace to our family by separating. This is what mainly causes a relationship to strain and even fail.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment