1. How do you define success now?
Ans: To me, success is all about how you live your life. A person has only one life. He or she must live life to the fullest for it to be a success. Being successful does not mean you have to succeed in life. you just have to live life meaniingfully to be successful.
2. How do you define it in your adult life?
Ans: In my adult life, success is merely a form of reward for all the hard work and efforts that have been put into your work. The time where you reach the pinnacle of your career is the time when success has been reqrded to you. Even so, you must live your life meaningfully.
3. How do you measure your successes?
Ans: Success, in my opinion, cannot be measured. You can only feel it. By achieving something that you like to do is already success. The satisfaction that one receives is success.
4. With consideration of our discussion about the secrets to success, in which area are you the strongest and in which area are you the weakest?
Ans: I am strong in all three areas leading to success. I am an ambitious person. I want to go to places, meet new people and so on. Unlike others, I want to do something with my life. I have many goals in life. Meeting those goals and the satusfaction one receives is both a reward and motivation for me pursuing the goals. I am not trying to be boastful, but I have a special aptitude for Math. I love and excel in the subject. Equations, formulas also prove intriguing and fun. I find that combining elements of both Science and Math can lead to even more fun. The three subjects that I excel in are Math, Science and Social Studies. Attitude wise, I have the drive to keep on going. I believe in myself and that has helped me everytime. I know that I can do it. That is why I know I will succeed in life.
5. Is there anything else you think should be considered as a "secret" to success?
Ans: There are many secrets when it comes to success. One, in my opinion, is the most important is focus. A person has to focus in what he or she is doing in order to do it good. The finished product is the reflection of the effort the person has put into his or her work. It also shows whether the person was focused when he or she was doing the work. Without focus, success to them is nothing but a dream, a fantasy.
6. What would you consider a personal success in the following areas during your grade 10 year?
Ans:
School : - Straight "A" in all subjects
- Honor roll (Distinction)
- Responsible (Ability to plan my time)
Family/ Friends: - Friends (Dependable and loyal)
- Slowly detach from my family
Personal Health/ Sports: - Multiple sports
- Good hygenie
- Being fit and healthy
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good 12/12
Post a Comment