Wednesday, July 18, 2007

GAB and Other Stuff

1. What was the topic of yesterdays presentation. Explain!

Although, the first topic of the presentation was about homosexuality, the main topic of the presentation was about the tolerance of others regardless of their differences. It was about accepting people for who they were, not what they were. It is the inside that matters, not the outside. The differences are what separates the people in this world. Only a few people stand in the way of the destruction of the world through this discrimination of others.

2. What did you think of yesterday's guest speaker and topic?

In my opinion, I thought the presentation was great. I learnt many things. I learnt about the importance of accepting different people and the impact that it would cause if there was nobody accepted those who were different. Why do we discriminate these people? Why does this people? The chaos that these things have unleashed is the the one of the main reason our world is collapsing. When World War III ends, it is not who wins, it is what is left. The guest speaker made valid points, points that ensure the survival of our race. Each of us are special in our own way. We must learn to accept others and it is through that we live and survive in this world.

3. Did yesterday's guest speaker change the way you though about people who are different from you?

Even before the guest speaker came, the way I thought about them was the way I should have thought about them. I always accepted people regardless of who and what they were. Other than accepting them, I never though anything else about them. The very world we live in is what binds people together. The urge to move on and improve our world is the reason why we learn about each other and bond. We must learn to accept for the continuing for world peaceful world. Ask yourselves these questions and perhaps you would would understand.